Tuesday, January 12, 2010

undedited continueous typing vent :day 1

ahh im soo like happyy today idont know why perhaps it was hte anime i was wathcing yesterday, specail a, up till 2 last nite wathcing it too cute. my cousneler sed i shuld sugeessted wrtie my thoughts down in a blog. hmm my binge eating disorder, just beautiful, i had it i was skinny and now im like 180 pounds big woop! i try to lose weight cant exerciz the friggin stressed over art wtf, i want a good art school, if i could get into risd i would go however they look a gpa's mine issss decent not AMAZING but decent, i think i can get art to its standards tho:] i want to go to a school that will also allow me to study abroad in japan cuz i want JAPANESE BABIES CHYEEAAA. asain ppl are beautiful i am a britsh wannabe asian ! AND I AM PROUD! well lets see i shuld go over waht i ate today, i had breakfast simple cereal and a cup of tea which actually made me more relaxed i took my regular adderol. it turned out all teh art history hw i was worrying about isnt due yet thank god! and im like wooooot i had sandwich and yogurt fro lunch and i was pretty okay and i had a banana when i got home WOOT POTASSSIMMMM BITCHES. well yea i kinda ruined it when i had a frappacino and a hersheys cookies and creme bar and it was a giant one and i was planning on only eating a little and saving some for toommooorooo SO MUCH FOR THAT why cant i just likeee seriouly stop myself its not that hard i barley for awhole year once i cant totally pinpoint why teh hell i do this myabe im just lazy who know im sooo stupid i feel like theres no hope to lose weight i goota change my attitutde tomorros a new day no more binging! ill try i got to rember i can do it! confidence is key ! i will lose weight i will become hot and skinny and i will get my life in order i just need ot relaqz and replace coffee with tea yeaaaa and specnd sometime watching anime it calms me down! ahh ok! and todya ill watch some "special a" , do some art, and sat prep CHYEAAA !

No comments:

Post a Comment